Sunday, February 8, 2009

In My Mailbox - February 8

I bought a lot of books this week. Even though I went to the library. I just can't help myself!!! 2 of the books are for book clubs but the rest I just want!!
So here's this week's what's In My Mailbox:


North of Beautiful by Justina Headley





Happenstance Found by PW Catanese



Heroes of the Valley by Jonathan Stroud




Absolutely Maybe by Lisa Yee




Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor




Heartsinger by Karlijn Stoffels





I can't wait to get started!
What's in your mailbox this week?


Check out The Story Siren for more books!

7 comments:

  1. I got Absolutely Maybe in the mail a few weeks ago, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week. I have heard great things about North of Beautiful and Absolutely Maybe. I have not seen Heroes of the Valley before so, I will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Heroes of the Valley, but haven't read it yet. I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good week. North of Beautiful looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read North of Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. North of Beautiful and Absolutely Maybe sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey KB,
    Just found out your site from Kim - it looks great! If you haven't already, you should look into paperback swap. Books go to readers who can't wait to read them, and you will likely find tons of stuff you want, as well. Should pick up a few blog readers, too, if you post in the forum discussions.

    www.paperbackswap.com

    Reference me if you join,(justeyez; justeyez@hotmail.com).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting! I love comments and look forward to reading yours! I may not reply right away, but I am listening! Keep reading and don't forget to be awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Saturday Stories kit by Lien