Saturday, April 11, 2009

24 Hour Read A Thon! - coming 4/18/09



I will be participating in my first 24-hr ReadAThon on Saturday, April 18th starting at 8am! I will NOT read for 24hrs straight but will be pretty close!! I plan on reading at least 10 books, listed in no particular order:
  1. Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
  2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  3. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
  4. Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine
  5. Love You, Hate You, Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
  6. Ghost Girl by Tonya Hurley
  7. Ghost Girl: Homecoming by Tonya Hurley
  8. The Alchemist by Paul Coelho
  9. Three Girls and Their Brother by Theresa Rebeck
  10. NOT SURE - Jellicoe Rd, Wintergirls, or Willow

5 of the books are ARCs so I will review those. I will update my progress, or lack thereof on Twitter. So sign up to follow: @ReadAThon for near constant updates! For more info on the ReadAThon, click the bookstack!

4 comments:

  1. 24 hrs to read! I'm sooooooooo jealous!

    Edi

    ReplyDelete
  2. for number 10- I vote for Willow or Wintergirls. Its hard for me to go against Jellicoe Road I loved it so but its not to be rushed. I've been thinking about reading Summoning a few of my co-workers enjoyed it. Ghost Girl was a lot of fun, and I am jealous you have the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize this is over fall break. I'm in it with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting! I love comments and look forward to reading yours! I may not reply right away, but I am listening! Keep reading and don't forget to be awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Saturday Stories kit by Lien